Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Blessings

We had a wonderful Christmas in OKC with my family. It has been such a crazy time since we have been home that I forgot to post about the holiday. This was my favorite picture, and one that really captures each childs personality.
We don't get to spend a lot of time with my brother and his family and it always amazes me that our children are so completely connected to each other. They do spend about 3 weeks out of the year together, and sometimes more. They each have their own personalities that really seem to harmonize together. I was anxious to see how Will Henry would blend in with the others this holiday, and they didn't miss a beat. There were lots of scooter rides around the lake, Chik-Fil-A runs, and pretend play. Of course there were some wii bowling and baseball games thrown in.
I hope that each of you had a wonderful Holiday too!
Hugs,
Chesnye

No comments: