Friday, March 13, 2009

A Little Update

I received the prettiest dresses in the mail a few days ago. Yes, they were from Lori. I can't wait for the summer weather so Bella Ruth can wear them. If you haven't visited Charlotte English Boutique then you need to. Fast. She is taking orders for the Azalea Ruffle Dress now. This is one of the dresses I ordered and it is beautiful!!!
Will Henry and I are flying to OKC this afternoon for my great uncle's funeral. He was probably one of the nicest and most Godly men I have known. He was so much like his father, my PaPa Will (who Will Henry is named after). I can't wait to celebrate this wonderful person that I have had the honor of being close to my entire life. Please say an extra prayer for our family as my Uncle Don will be greatly missed.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your dear Great Uncle.
Cherish the memories of Him, Chesnye...they are God's most wonderful gift.
Your family is in my prayers.

Hugs,
Melanie