Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our ice skating adventure

Bella Ruth and Mama taking a break.

The peeps with a beautiful ice sculpture.

Will Henry loved watching all of action. Next year he can ice skate with us.


Making the loop with "little" Will as my kiddos call him.

Kelly and Bella Ruth.

Clark and Will making their way around the rink.
We went ice skating in OKC over our break and had a fun, fun time. Lucky for me we met one of my best friends and her son Will. My peeps LOVE Will! And Kelly was a life saver with Bella Ruth. I took the boys and she took Bella Ruth around the rink a million times. At least it felt like a million times. After we skated an artist was making ice sculptures. It was a blast, we can't wait to go back next year.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I so wish we had a rink closer.
:-( What fun!

Melanie said...

Oh..that looks like so much fun! I haven't skated in years and I live in Michigan...and my parents live on the Lake. I have no excuse! :)

Bridget said...

It looks like a perfect skating day!! Your kids couldn't be any cuter! Hope you enjoyed the weekend and have a great week ahead!