Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some days I feel as if...

this house is never going to really happen. We are still waiting on our updated plans to give to the basement sub and the roofer. And I'm getting really tired of sharing my bedroom with a 15 month old! He is the worst sleeper of all of out babies and I think it is because he wakes and sees us. ( today began at 4:30, though we usually get up at 5:30 or 6:00) We are blessed to have a very large master bedroom so his whole nursery fits with plenty of room for us too. But I am starting to consider moving Clark and Bella Ruth into a room together so Will Henry can move into his own room. The problem with this is that Bella Ruth is a night owl and Clark gets up early. So I could possibly have two tired kiddos! Help!!! Does anyone have any ideas?




***** update****** Our revised houseplans arrived in our inbox at 8:30 am!! I think that the man upstairs knows this Mama needs a break! :)

No comments: