Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Out of Sorts!!!


We have been traveling quite a bit these last couple of months and I have been excited to get back to our routine. Now that we are home it seems that my email has been hacked into!! MSN has not been very helpful since you can't even talk to a person, and to make matters worse it is my only email account that I have had for almost 10 years!!! If anyone has any ideas on how to retrieve my contact information please let me know. I would be forever grateful!!!!
I had to include a cute summer photo of my sweet girl gettin' pampered a little :) I think I need some of that!

1 comment:

3 Peanuts said...

OH NO! I am so sorry this happened to you. i always feel like that is happening to me when I get some funky messages. Still praying for your friend.